Hair That Roxs
Posted on Friday May 18, 2012 at 08:41AM
The Village At Pigeon Lake welcomes Roxanne Chapman, owner & senior hairstylist. Roxanne comes to us from Warberg, Alberta. Her new salon is called "Hair That Roxs". Roxanne is a trendy, energetic, upbeat stylist who enjoys cutting, coloring, and perming to complete an individual and current style for her clients. Roxanne says"
"I have had the opportunity to train under Wayne Grund with his amazing products, cutting system, and “The Five Keys to Success! I am very excited to be servicing your hair care needs here at The Village!”
Roxanne invites you to come in for a completely interactive experience that will provide you with the tools and education you need to look and feel your best all of the time! She offers a full range of professional services guaranteed to leave you excited and confident about your hair. She says:
“Come in and see me for an energetic and fun-filled salon experience!”
You can also ask Roxanne about your hair care needs here on her blog! Feel free to post a comment below.
Author: Village at Pigeon Lake
Comment on our article:
- Bosom Buddies Annual Fundraiser
- Rainbow Loom Now At The Village Emporium
- Spring Into Summer Contest
- New Store Coming To The Village
- The Village Hosts Fundraising BBQ For Ft McMurray Relief
- Bosom Buddies Splits Funds Raised
- Kids Had Fun With Cinderella & Spiderman
- Spiderman & Cinderella Visit The Village!
- Taste Of Ireland